Regiius Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tiffany earrings way

Go down

tiffany earrings way Empty tiffany earrings way

Post  globlegoo Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:23 pm

" This was too much for the Senator, who quitted the room abruptly, and never again showed his face in the White House while Lincoln occupied it. "He won't bother me again," was the President's remark as he departed. FEW, BUT BOISTEROUS. Lincoln was a very quiet man, and went about his business in a quiet tiffany earrings way, making the least noise possible. He heartily disliked those boisterous people who were tiffany engagement rings constantly deluging him with advice, tiffany co outlet and shouting at the tops michael kors purses outlet of their voices whenever they appeared at the White House. "These noisy people create a michael kors handbags outlet great clamor," said he one day, in conversation with some personal friends, "and remind me, by the tiffany necklaces way, tiffany rings of a good story I heard out in Illinois while tiffany pendants I was practicing, or trying to practice, some law there.

I will say, though, that I practiced more law tiffany & co outlet than I tiffany charms ever got paid for. "A fellow who lived just out of town, on the bank of a large marsh, conceived tiffany cufflinks a big idea in the money-making line. He cheap michael kors 2013 outlet took it to a tiffany outlet prominent merchant, and began to develop his plans and specifications. 'There are at least ten million frogs in that marsh near me, an' I'll just arrest a couple of carloads of them and hand them over to michael kors outlet online you. You can send them to the big cities and make lots of money for both of us. Frogs' legs are great delicacies in the big cheap michael kors Bags store outlet towns, an' not very plentiful. It won't take me more'n tiffany keyrings two or three days to pick 'em. They make so much noise my family can't sleep, and by this deal I'll get rid of a nuisance and gather in some cash.

' "The merchant agreed to the proposition, tiffany sets promised the fellow he tiffany bracelets would pay him well for the two carloads. Two days passed, then three, and finally two weeks were gone before the fellow showed up again, carrying a small basket. He looked weary and 'done up,' and he wasn't talkative a bit. He threw the basket on the counter with the remark, 'There's cheap mk purses outlet your frogs.' "'You haven't two carloads in that michael kors outlet stores basket, have you?' inquired the merchant. "'No,' was michael kors store online the reply, 'and there ain't no two carloads in all this blasted world.' "'I thought you tiffany and co outlet said there were at least ten millions of 'em in that marsh near you, according to cheap mk bags outlet the noise they made,' observed the merchant. 'Your people couldn't sleep because of 'em.' "'Well,' said the fellow, 'accordin' to the noise they made, there was, I thought, a hundred million of 'em, but when I had waded tiffany jewelry outlet and swum that there marsh day and tiffany & outlet night fer two blessed weeks, I couldn't harvest but six.

There's two or three left yet, an' the marsh is as noisy as it uster be. We haven't catched up on any of our lost sleep yet. Now, you can have these here six, an' I won't charge you a cent fer 'em.' "You can see by this little yarn," Michael kors outlet remarked the President, "that these boisterous people make too much noise in proportion to their numbers." KEEP PEGGING AWAY. Being asked one time by an "anxious" visitor as to what he would do in certain contingencies--provided the rebellion was not subdued after three or four years of effort on the part of the Government?

globlegoo

Back to top Go down